Wednesday, November 21, 2007

101 Things About Me

I know what you are thinking. Is she seriously going to write 101 things about herself? The answer is YES! I had coffee today which is making sleep impossible to come my way. So, here goes...

1) I was born in Dallas, TX on 11/23/77 at 1:42pm.
2) I have one sister who is 9 yrs my senior.
3) I love chocolate milk.
4) Actually, I love anything chocolate.
5) Dave Matthews Band was my first concert at age 18.
6) I could see rated R movies as early as the fourth grade.
7) I had no chores as a child.
8) My parents divorced when I was 8 and then got back together when I was 13.
9) My sister was raised by my grandmother and moved into my parents house when she was 16. (I guess this one isn't technically about me)
10) The first meal I cooked was hamburgers and fries.
11) I haven't worn my hair in it's natural state since I was 12.
12) My first words at 9 months were, "Give me some tea".
13) I drank the best mint tea in Morocco.
14) I only like Paella in Spain.
15) I love foreign men.
16) I lost my virginity in Spain.
17) I was apart of the tech crew for the theater group in high-school.
18) I was kind of dorky in high-school.
19) I didn't go to my prom.
20) I could eat Pizza 3 times a week ( of course I don't).
21) I have a symbiotic relationship with my Mother.
22) We talk on the phone for 4 hour stretches on a regular basis.
23) She was my first best friend.
24) I am kind of bossy.
25) And stubborn.
26) I played the flute in grade-school.
27) I love to dance.
28) I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18.
29) It was with some random french guy!
30) I cried on the way home after my high-school graduation.
31) I barely studied my first year of college.
32) I was put on probation after my first year of college.
33) I managed to graduate from Boston U in 2000
34) I'm a financial strategist.
35) And a writer.
36) I have finished 2 screenplays.
37) My favorite food is Indian.
38) I bought my first car when I was 24.
39) I know nothing about world affairs.
40) And I am actively trying to change that.
41) I love learning foreign languages.
42) I want to live in another country one day.
43) I don't feel attached to the USA.
44) I hate infomercials except if it's weight loss related.
45) I can't ride in a car with the windows up.
46) It makes me feel claustrophobic.
47) I'm starting to like cooking.
48) I have no desire to ever make a turkey.
49) But I will make all the sides.
50) I talk to my best friend from high-school almost everyday.
51) Everyone likes me (no, really they do)!
52) I cherish my friendships more than anything.
53) I never know what to order at a bar when the bartender asks me what I want.
54) My favorite drink is a Manhattan.
55) I discovered it when I was 21.
56) I've had the same cell phone for 3 years.
57) I've never been in love.
58) I'm kind of scared to fall in love.
59) I don't think anyone will ever love me as much as my Mother does.
60) I attract men that never want a relationship.
61) Which I know is a reflection of my own desires.
62) I want to have kids but I am not sure if I will marry.
63) I plan to adopt at least one kid.
64) I believe in reincarnation.
65) But I am not sure how that fits into my spiritual beliefs.
66) I just started going to church every Sunday.
67) Now, I am the greeter at church.
68) I can barely drink coffee now; it keeps me awake too late!
69) Must be a sign that I am getting old.
70) I am turning 30 on Friday.
71) And I am not scared at all;lol.
72) I have been on a diet since I was 12.
73) And it has never worked.
74) My favorite show is Grey's Anatomy but this season isn't as good.
75) I didn't buy my first business suit until I was 29.
76) I LOVED Amusement parks when I was younger.
77) Now, I hate Amusement parks.
78) I don't like camping and I think people are lying when they say it's relaxing.
79) I don't like deep tissue massages.
80) I have always been calm.
81) I have never been called a Bitch in a serious manner. (At least not to my face)
82) I was in the Math Club in high-school but I only got a 580 in Math on the SAT's.
83) I think babies are the cutest things on Earth.
84) I didn't get into my first college choice (Yale).
85) I partied Wed - Sun when I lived in Spain. (Marcha!!)
86) I could never do that now.
87) I love to go winetasting.
88) Sometimes when I get really really drunk, I will accidentally speak in spanish.
89) I have never blacked out.
90) I don't feel attached to the foods I grew up with.
91) I wish I could write in my blog once a day.
92) Revolutionize is one of my favorite words.
93) I didn't really get to know my father until I was 13.
94) I don't like to have the spotlight on me.
95) I am hungry as hell right now!
96) My mom had to give away our family dog when I was 5 because I woke up one day and was scared of him. (Weird!)
97) I haven't had a dog since then but I desperately want one.
98) I am starting to yawn now; thank god.
99) I used to throw away my Mother's cigarettes when I was little b/c I thought they smelled bad.
100) And, now I smoke cigarettes.
101) I think everyone should write 101 things about themselves...

1 comment:

TaniaM said...

i SO disagree with number 78 & 79!!!!and 4!

But i guess thats why we're friends - this is an awesome idea...i wonder what would happen if i tried to do this...you should mail this to everyone.